Friday, April 13, 2012

I needed that

Last night we came to term that we can see each other that night. I'm fine with it and he's fine with it.
We had our talk about my date for tonight and he still want me to go even tho he forgot that I'm having it tonight. LOL. What a dumb ass? I told him the night before and he forgot already. And make it so bad he ask me to come over tonight to go with him to one of his coworker party. LOL. But he still wants me to go on that date besides going to his coworker party with him. So I was like okay, fine. =P
-----
I didn't except much but just to hang out and watch movie. Until he put one of his leg on top of my laps so I decided to put the other up on it too. We began to play around. One thing leads to another and I end up laying on top of him with his legs wrap around my mines.
I tilt my head back to look at him and he look back. I look back at him and he look back at me again. Then he said "remember this, you wanted it."
Then it came back to me. I mention to him the last time he came over with the stuff panda, I ask him can we just be cuddle buddies. Since we both know that we're not in a relationship, both single and lonely, both need the comfort of someone and know we can't get any sex from each or with anyone else. (Other word, can't be Fuck Buddies) LOL.
Cuddle buddies, I really need that and I know he need it too. It felt just right. Why can't I find someone that can hold me just like he do? Uh, I hate him for not giving us a try. LOL but its okay, as long as I get the comfort and cuddling I need from him then its all good.
I just hope that he don't think I'm falling for him again because I'm not. I still like him and all but I wont let myself fall again until he ask me to or he starts feeling the sparks [again o_O]

No comments: