Last night Charles called. I didn't really except him to call bit he did. We was joking around about our day and he was like "you seeing someone today?" And I was like "no, but what if I do? What would you think about it?"
His answer was, "I would be really jealous." And starts to laugh it off and added "I'm just kidding. I wouldnt." I know he would just a little because he told me that he really like me right after I told him that he wasn't kidding.
So, I told him that I might consider going on a date with my friend. Charles know about him. I tell him everything. So there's nothing for me to hide from him.
I told him that it feels weird. He ask me, "weird in general or weird because you telling me?" It was both. I told him that I want to just try it but then again I feel like if I do I might hurt him. I told him that it feels like we're still talking and at the same time we're friends. He stayed quiet. My guess is, he might felt that same thing too.
I'm confused and he knew that. But he told me to just go on the date but dont let him that advantage of me. Don't let him get inside my pant. LOL.
Uh, I'm making this hard on myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment