Monday, April 16, 2012

Can't take it anymore...

I didn't get the chance to blog about my dinner date and I really don't want to because it was nothing really.

Yesterday I talk to Charles and he told me that yesterday he start talking to someone on Facebook. My heart sank and my mind went blank. I didn't know what to say. All I could feel was pain. I didn't know it was this soon. I didn't want it to be this soon.

So today, I felt lonely, unwanted, I felt jealous, I feel like I should be the first one to find someone else before him. I know this sound selfish but I couldn't help how I feel. I don't want to be the last one to be hurt but now I am.

I deactivate my Facebook last night. I just want to get away from people, get away from him, get away from my social life. Just MIA. I can't take it anymore.

I delete all my apps. I'm just tired of looking and finding. I'm tired of dating around. I'm tired of men just want to have sex. I'm just tired of everything.

That's why I'm going MIA. To find myself. To make myself happy. To get everything straighten out even though ill be lonely and stuff.

No comments: