This morning I woke up to reality. I have no job. I got fired yesterday from some stupid shit. Its basically he said she said thing but its the true fact though and I got fired for it.
I cried a lot yesterday then got mad later. He's so fucken stupid. He think he's always right about every little fucken shit he say. Will your wrong on this one you old fat ass motherfucker. If you can't handle the fact that some come up to you and confront you with this kind of shit then shouldn't open you fucken mouth.
I'm not a rat or instigator. My bookkeeper ask me one question about something and I told her and the reason why and that was it.
My boss got mad because she confronted him with that topic and other issues she got with him. But he put it out on me and fired me.
My coworker called and told me that he went crazy in the store. He said I put words in his mouth and that wasn't the first time. That's a fucken lie right there. He said he never said that. So he call my other manager that I worked with. She told him the same thing I told my bookkeeper. He said that he never said that. BAMM... in your fucken face and guess what? He still fucken denied that he said that and still fired me.
I went to my manager house to talk to her and decided to file unemployment. He's gonna be fucken pissed off but I don't give a shit. You fucked with me now I'm gonna fuck with you, you fucken old fat man with no fucken life that hate black people but then fuck with black girl which his ass going broke because give free shit to hoes.
Woo..... I'm fucken piss. I need a cigarette now. I'm going to the store today to drop off my keys and pick up my stuff that I have over there. If I see him, I don't know what I'm gonna do or say. Lol I might even be a little pussy and don't say or do anything. But then again I don't want to waste my breathe on this old low life man that have nothing better for himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment