Sunday, April 8, 2012

O_o

Charles came by the other night and got me a panda stuff bear. He say he could stay long but end up leaving at 5 in the morning because he was stuck playing Angry Bird.

Look at how he lay in bed playing games on my phone. Panda also enjoyed watching him play games too. LOL

OK, so, I know y'all must be thinking, "I told y'all stop talking?", so on and so on. We did. For a couple of days. LOL. I told you that it was gonna be hard for me not to text him and call him. But I end up doing it.

All I have to say is that the feelings is there but its not strong as it uses to be like before. And its good that its fading away. Because I like that we are friends and hanging out without the GOOD STUFF. LOL. Maybe one day we can get to the good stuff but right now I'm fine the way we are and things is.


No comments: