Friday, May 4, 2012

Goodbye once again, Florida

Last night was wonderful. Even though we didn't go out. It was still wonderful.

I cooked dinner for him for the first time and he loved it and then he knocked out after. So we didnt get the chance to go into town or to the beach. I was ok with it. I wasn't mad or anything. Maybe because i already know how it is with him.

We talked, we play around, we joked a lot in bed. The things that we never did before. We talked about what we did for the past couple of months that we haven't seen and talk to each other. I told him about Charles. He told me that he was talking to this guy after he sent that Thai girl back home. He really like this dude he met but he don't know what happen to that guy after couple of weeks into seeing him. He just disappeared.

Im happy that he somewhat found someone. One that make him happy, that can love him. I could tell that he was happy because he keeps on talking about him. I wish he could find out what happen to that guy.
Maybe one day that guy will come around.

I was happy at one point just like how Robert felt but it went away so fast. We actually have one more thing in common. Lol.

I don't know if this will be my last trip to Fort Myers. My suppose to be last trip was like back in February. But I end up coming back down here after what he did to me because I do care for this man and I do love this man. I don't know if he will find someone or that guy will come back to him. I don't know if I will find someone up here in Atlanta. All I know for sure, I still want to keep in contact with Robert. I want to fly down there to visit him whenever he wants to fly me down there or whenever I need a vacation and get away from the city. This vacation, I really need it. So much going on with me that I just need to get away.

I'm on the plane now. Feeling sad and lonely once again because I miss Robert already. I'm going to miss him sleeping next to me once again, Im going to miss his rudeness, I'm just gonna miss him period.

Thanks to him I forget about my life back at home. About the bills, people, work, love life.




No comments: