I active my Facebook and found that Charles delete me first. Wow, he actually beat me to it.
I didn't really except that but he did what I told him. Am I'm wrong for making us stop being friends? Am I doing the right thing? If I'm doing the right thing then why do I feel bad? Why I'm having this guilt?
-------
I went out to the bar with my coworkers and met up with one of the guy I met on A4A. It wasn't the first I met him in person. It was our second time meeting up. We talk and hang out while my coworkers chat among themselves.
I just wish that we have more things in common like how Charles and I had. Its not so easy to have conversation with him and I wish we do but we don't.
Dating around is hard and it get tiring fast. And that what I'm feeling right now. I'm tired of dating around and that's one of the reason why its hard for me to have something in common with this guy. I'm just too lazy, too tired to ask and to start a conversation. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment